How can I formally commend an officer?

If you wish to commend an officer or employee of the New Canaan Police Department, please CLICK HERE

How can file a complaint against an officer?

If you wish to make a complaint alleging misconduct by a New Canaan Police Officer, please CLICK HERE

To complete a Spanish version of this form, please CLICK HERE

To read a summary of our Department’s General Order regarding complaints, please CLICK HERE